£795 PER PERSON
Daily Departures, March-November 2016
Up to 40 miles (60KM) per day, mostly flat
A Bit Harder
Up to 60 miles (95KM) per day, some hills
Up to 70 miles (115KM) per day, big climbs
|Day 1||Fly to Italy, transfer to Mergozzo, cycle flat and fast to Bellagio||56 Miles/ 91 KM||Bellagio|
|Day 2||Three Peaks Challenge! Tackle the legendary hills above Lake Como!||71 Miles/ 115 KM||Bellagio|
|Day 3||Ferry to Varenna, up and over to Valsassina Valley, up the Culmine di San Pietro and on to Bergamo||68 Miles/ 109KM||Bergamo|
|Day 4||Fly home (or extend your holiday)||N/A||Home|
Price: £795 per person
- Take on the legendary hills of the Lakes Region
- Start with a fast and flat warm-up along the shores of Lakes Mergozzo, Maggiore and Lugano
- Tackle the Madonna del Ghisallo, the Sormano and the San Pietro
- Experience the dramatic descents
- Check out the fantastic views from above Lake Como
- Cycle through San Pellegrino to the wonderful city of Bergamo for a well deserved last night’s celebration
- 3 nights accommodation in 3* and 4* hotels
- 3 breakfasts
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- Airport transfers to and from Milan airport
- Maps and full route briefing
- Take your own bike or rent a bike
What you say!
"For me it is about discovering new regions and seeing new sights, enjoying good food and wine and, at the same time, completing a cycling challenge"
"The food is fantastic... the food, the people, the scenery..."
"I love it! It's a whole new experience."