£795 PER PERSON
Daily Departures, March-November 2016
Up to 40 miles (60KM) per day, mostly flat
A Bit Harder
Up to 60 miles (95KM) per day, some hills
Up to 70 miles (115KM) per day, big climbs
|Day 1||Fly to Italy, transfer to Mergozzo, cycle flat and fast to Bellagio||56 Miles/ 91 KM||Bellagio|
|Day 2||Three Peaks Challenge! Tackle the legendary hills above Lake Como!||71 Miles/ 115 KM||Bellagio|
|Day 3||Ferry to Varenna, up and over to Valsassina Valley, up the Culmine di San Pietro and on to Bergamo||68 Miles/ 109KM||Bergamo|
|Day 4||Fly home (or extend your holiday)||N/A||Home|
Price: £795 per person
- Take on the legendary hills of the Lakes Region
- Start with a fast and flat warm-up along the shores of Lakes Mergozzo, Maggiore and Lugano
- Tackle the Madonna del Ghisallo, the Sormano and the San Pietro
- Experience the dramatic descents
- Check out the fantastic views from above Lake Como
- Cycle through San Pellegrino to the wonderful city of Bergamo for a well deserved last night’s celebration
- 3 nights accommodation in 3* and 4* hotels
- 3 breakfasts
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- Airport transfers to and from Milan airport
- Maps and full route briefing
- Take your own bike or rent a bike
What you say!
"Thank you for organising our great Italy biking experience"
"For me it is about discovering new regions and seeing new sights, enjoying good food and wine and, at the same time, completing a cycling challenge"
"I love it! It's a whole new experience."