£795 PER PERSON
Daily Departures, January-December 2016
Up to 40 miles (60KM) per day, mostly flat
A Bit Harder
Up to 60 miles (95KM) per day, some hills
Up to 70 miles (115KM) per day, big climbs
|Day 1||Fly to Italy, transfer to Lake Garda||N/A||Descenzano del Garda|
|Day 2||Cycle from Descenzano del Garda to Bardolino via Sirmione||23 Miles/ 37KM||Bardolino|
|Day 3||Cycle from Bardolino to Mantova along River Mincio||36 Miles/ 58KM||Mantova|
|Day 4||Fly home (or extend your holiday)||N/A||Home|
Price: £795 per person
- Ride along the shores of the majestic Lake Garda
- Visit the medieval spa village of Sirmione
- Sample the local wines in Bardolino
- Cycle by the River Mincio to the beautiful city of Mantova
- Enjoy the best Italian food and drink!
- Extend your stay with a visit to Verona or Venice
- 3 nights accommodation in 3* and 4* hotels
- 3 breakfasts
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- Airport transfers to and from Milan airport
- Maps and full route briefing
- Take your own bike or rent a bike
What you say!
"It was like cycling through a postcard, everything you looked at was amazing"
"Thank you for organising our great Italy biking experience"
"The food is fantastic... the food, the people, the scenery..."