£795 PER PERSON
Daily Departures, January-December 2016
Up to 40 miles (60KM) per day, mostly flat
A Bit Harder
Up to 60 miles (95KM) per day, some hills
Up to 70 miles (115KM) per day, big climbs
|Day 1||Fly to Italy, transfer to Lake Garda||N/A||Descenzano del Garda|
|Day 2||Cycle from Descenzano del Garda to Bardolino via Sirmione||23 Miles/ 37KM||Bardolino|
|Day 3||Cycle from Bardolino to Mantova along River Mincio||36 Miles/ 58KM||Mantova|
|Day 4||Fly home (or extend your holiday)||N/A||Home|
Price: £795 per person
- Ride along the shores of the majestic Lake Garda
- Visit the medieval spa village of Sirmione
- Sample the local wines in Bardolino
- Cycle by the River Mincio to the beautiful city of Mantova
- Enjoy the best Italian food and drink!
- Extend your stay with a visit to Verona or Venice
- 3 nights accommodation in 3* and 4* hotels
- 3 breakfasts
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- Airport transfers to and from Milan airport
- Maps and full route briefing
- Take your own bike or rent a bike
What you say!
"The food is fantastic... the food, the people, the scenery..."
"For me it is about discovering new regions and seeing new sights, enjoying good food and wine and, at the same time, completing a cycling challenge"
"Thank you for organising our great Italy biking experience"