£995 PER PERSON
Daily Departures, March-November 2016
Up to 40 miles (60KM) per day, mostly flat
A Bit Harder
Up to 60 miles (95KM) per day, some hills
Up to 70 miles (115KM) per day, big climbs
|Day 1||Fly to Italy||N/A||Como|
|Day 2||Cycle from Como to Bellagio via Madonna del Ghisallo||37 Miles/ 60KM||Bellagio|
|Day 3||Ferry to Varenna, cycle to Bergamo||65 Miles/ 105KM||Bergamo|
|Day 4||Cycle the Seriana Valley to Lake Iseo||50 Miles/ 80KM||Iseo|
|Day 5||Cycle past Lakes Idro and Valvestino to Lake Garda||65 Miles/ 105KM||Salo|
|Day 6||Fly home (or extend your holiday)||N/A||Home|
Price: £995 per person
- Cycle 6 lakes from Como in the West to Garda in the East!
- Check out the bike chapel of Madonna del Ghisallo (patron saint of cycling)
- Tackle some tough climbs and be rewarded with stunning views
- Experience the spectacular descent through Valvestino to Lake Garda
- Enjoy the best Italian food and drink
- 5 nights accommodation in 3* and 4* hotels
- 5 breakfasts
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- Airport transfers to and from Milan airport
- Maps and full route briefing
- Take your own bike or rent a bike
What you say!
"Thank you for organising our great Italy biking experience"
"It's been as much fun going uphill as downhill"
"For me it is about discovering new regions and seeing new sights, enjoying good food and wine and, at the same time, completing a cycling challenge"