£995 PER PERSON
Daily Departures, March-November 2016
Up to 40 miles (60KM) per day, mostly flat
A Bit Harder
Up to 60 miles (95KM) per day, some hills
Up to 70 miles (115KM) per day, big climbs
|Day 1||Fly to Italy||N/A||Como|
|Day 2||Cycle from Como to Bellagio via Madonna del Ghisallo||37 Miles/ 60KM||Bellagio|
|Day 3||Ferry to Varenna, cycle to Bergamo||65 Miles/ 105KM||Bergamo|
|Day 4||Cycle the Seriana Valley to Lake Iseo||50 Miles/ 80KM||Iseo|
|Day 5||Cycle past Lakes Idro and Valvestino to Lake Garda||65 Miles/ 105KM||Salo|
|Day 6||Fly home (or extend your holiday)||N/A||Home|
Price: £995 per person
- Cycle 6 lakes from Como in the West to Garda in the East!
- Check out the bike chapel of Madonna del Ghisallo (patron saint of cycling)
- Tackle some tough climbs and be rewarded with stunning views
- Experience the spectacular descent through Valvestino to Lake Garda
- Enjoy the best Italian food and drink
- 5 nights accommodation in 3* and 4* hotels
- 5 breakfasts
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- Airport transfers to and from Milan airport
- Maps and full route briefing
- Take your own bike or rent a bike
What you say!
"Thank you for organising our great Italy biking experience"
"I love it! It's a whole new experience."
"It's been as much fun going uphill as downhill"