£995 PER PERSON
Daily Departures, January-December 2016
Up to 40 miles (60KM) per day, mostly flat
A Bit Harder
Up to 60 miles (95KM) per day, some hills
Up to 70 miles (115KM) per day, big climbs
|Day 1||Fly to Italy||N/A||Milan|
|Day 2||Cycle from Domo to Pallanza||24 Miles/ 40KM||Pallanza|
|Day 3||Cycle across the Swiss border to Lugano||34 Miles/ 55KM||Lugano|
|Day 4||Train to Mount Generoso and downhill cycle to Bellagio||36 Miles/ 58KM||Bellagio|
|Day 5||Ride along the shores of Lake Como||22 Miles/ 35 KM||Como|
|Day 6||Fly home (or extend your holiday)||N/A||Home|
Price: £995 per person
- First night in the centre of Milan
- Explore Lake Maggiore and the Borromeo Islands
- Hitch a ride up Mount Generoso and experience the downhill thrill from the top
- Cycle the shores of Lake Como, visit Villa Carlotta
- Check out the bike chapel of Madonna del Ghisallo (patron saint of cycling)
- Enjoy the best Italian food and drink
- 5 nights accommodation in 3* and 4* hotels
- 5 breakfasts
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- Airport transfers to and from Milan airport
- Maps and full route briefing
- Take your own bike or rent a bike
What you say!
"It's been as much fun going uphill as downhill"
"Thank you for organising our great Italy biking experience"
"The scenery was spectacular and I even managed what I thought would be an impossible climb"