£995 PER PERSON
Daily Departures, January-December 2016
Up to 40 miles (60KM) per day, mostly flat
A Bit Harder
Up to 60 miles (95KM) per day, some hills
Up to 70 miles (115KM) per day, big climbs
|Day 1||Fly to Italy||N/A||Milan|
|Day 2||Cycle from Domo to Pallanza||24 Miles/ 40KM||Pallanza|
|Day 3||Cycle across the Swiss border to Lugano||34 Miles/ 55KM||Lugano|
|Day 4||Train to Mount Generoso and downhill cycle to Bellagio||36 Miles/ 58KM||Bellagio|
|Day 5||Ride along the shores of Lake Como||22 Miles/ 35 KM||Como|
|Day 6||Fly home (or extend your holiday)||N/A||Home|
Price: £995 per person
- First night in the centre of Milan
- Explore Lake Maggiore and the Borromeo Islands
- Hitch a ride up Mount Generoso and experience the downhill thrill from the top
- Cycle the shores of Lake Como, visit Villa Carlotta
- Check out the bike chapel of Madonna del Ghisallo (patron saint of cycling)
- Enjoy the best Italian food and drink
- 5 nights accommodation in 3* and 4* hotels
- 5 breakfasts
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- Airport transfers to and from Milan airport
- Maps and full route briefing
- Take your own bike or rent a bike
What you say!
"It was like cycling through a postcard, everything you looked at was amazing"
"It's been as much fun going uphill as downhill"
"For me it is about discovering new regions and seeing new sights, enjoying good food and wine and, at the same time, completing a cycling challenge"