£795 PER PERSON
Daily Departures, January-December 2016
Up to 40 miles (60KM) per day, mostly flat
A Bit Harder
Up to 60 miles (95KM) per day, some hills
Up to 70 miles (115KM) per day, big climbs
|Day 1||Fly to Italy, warmup ride along the shores of Lake Como||Various||Como|
|Day 2||Cycle across the Swiss border to Lugano, train to Mount Generoso and downhill to Como||59 Miles/ 95 KM||Como|
|Day 3||Take on the climbing challenge of the Madonna del Ghisallo||52 Miles/ 84 KM||Como|
Price: £795 per person
- Explore the Lake Como region, visiting some of Italy’s most beautiful towns including Bellagio and Como
- Hitch a ride up Mount Generoso and experience the downhill thrill from the top
- Check out the bike chapel of Madonna del Ghisallo (patron saint of cycling)
- Enjoy the best Italian food and drink
- 3 nights accommodation in 3* and 4* hotels
- 3 breakfasts
- Airport transfers to and from Milan airport
- Maps and full route briefing
- Take your own bike or rent a bike
What you say!
"For me it is about discovering new regions and seeing new sights, enjoying good food and wine and, at the same time, completing a cycling challenge"
"I love it! It's a whole new experience."
"Thank you for organising our great Italy biking experience"