£795 PER PERSON
Daily Departures, January-December 2016
Up to 40 miles (60KM) per day, mostly flat
A Bit Harder
Up to 60 miles (95KM) per day, some hills
Up to 70 miles (115KM) per day, big climbs
|Day 1||Fly to Italy, warmup ride along the shores of Lake Como||Various||Como|
|Day 2||Cycle across the Swiss border to Lugano, train to Mount Generoso and downhill to Como||59 Miles/ 95 KM||Como|
|Day 3||Take on the climbing challenge of the Madonna del Ghisallo||52 Miles/ 84 KM||Como|
Price: £795 per person
- Explore the Lake Como region, visiting some of Italy’s most beautiful towns including Bellagio and Como
- Hitch a ride up Mount Generoso and experience the downhill thrill from the top
- Check out the bike chapel of Madonna del Ghisallo (patron saint of cycling)
- Enjoy the best Italian food and drink
- 3 nights accommodation in 3* and 4* hotels
- 3 breakfasts
- Airport transfers to and from Milan airport
- Maps and full route briefing
- Take your own bike or rent a bike
What you say!
"Thank you for organising our great Italy biking experience"
"The food is fantastic... the food, the people, the scenery..."
"It's been as much fun going uphill as downhill"