£995 PER PERSON
Daily Departures, January-December 2016
Up to 40 miles (60KM) per day, mostly flat
A Bit Harder
Up to 60 miles (95KM) per day, some hills
Up to 70 miles (115KM) per day, big climbs
|Day 1||Fly to Italy||N/A||Milan|
|Day 2||Cycle from Domo to Orta||31 Miles/ 50KM||Orta San Guilio|
|Day 3||Cycle from Orta to Pallanza||22 Miles/ 35KM||Pallanza|
|Day 4||Cycle from Pallanza to Bellagio (taking the ferry across Lake Maggiore and Lake Como)||59 Miles/ 95KM||Bellagio|
|Day 5||Cycle up to Madonna del Ghisallo and back to Como||31 Miles/ 50KM||Como|
|Day 6||Fly home (or extend your holiday)||N/A||Home|
Price: £995 per person
- First night in the centre of Milan
- Visit Orta San Guilio, stunning medieval village
- Climb up above Stresa and admire the view of Lake Maggiore
- Explore Isola Bella or the other Borromeo Islands
- Experience the downhill thrill from the top of Mount Generoso
- Check out the bike chapel of Madonna del Ghisallo (patron saint of cycling)
- Enjoy the best Italian food and drink
- 5 nights accommodation in 3* and 4* hotels
- 5 breakfasts
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- Airport transfers to and from Milan airport
- Maps and full route briefing
- Take your own bike or rent a bike
What you say!
"Thank you for organising our great Italy biking experience"
"The scenery was spectacular and I even managed what I thought would be an impossible climb"
"It's been as much fun going uphill as downhill"