£995 PER PERSON
Daily Departures, January-December 2016
Up to 40 miles (60KM) per day, mostly flat
A Bit Harder
Up to 60 miles (95KM) per day, some hills
Up to 70 miles (115KM) per day, big climbs
|Day 1||Fly to Italy||N/A||Milan|
|Day 2||Cycle from Domo to Orta||31 Miles/ 50KM||Orta San Guilio|
|Day 3||Cycle from Orta to Pallanza||22 Miles/ 35KM||Pallanza|
|Day 4||Cycle from Pallanza to Bellagio (taking the ferry across Lake Maggiore and Lake Como)||59 Miles/ 95KM||Bellagio|
|Day 5||Cycle up to Madonna del Ghisallo and back to Como||31 Miles/ 50KM||Como|
|Day 6||Fly home (or extend your holiday)||N/A||Home|
Price: £995 per person
- First night in the centre of Milan
- Visit Orta San Guilio, stunning medieval village
- Climb up above Stresa and admire the view of Lake Maggiore
- Explore Isola Bella or the other Borromeo Islands
- Experience the downhill thrill from the top of Mount Generoso
- Check out the bike chapel of Madonna del Ghisallo (patron saint of cycling)
- Enjoy the best Italian food and drink
- 5 nights accommodation in 3* and 4* hotels
- 5 breakfasts
- Luggage transfer from hotel to hotel
- Airport transfers to and from Milan airport
- Maps and full route briefing
- Take your own bike or rent a bike
What you say!
"Thank you for organising our great Italy biking experience"
"The food is fantastic... the food, the people, the scenery..."
"It's been as much fun going uphill as downhill"